A dream truck for every off-road enthusiast one of the high performance trucks. Here are 5 interesting facts about Ford F 150 Raptor:
- Engine: It’s engine is upgraded from 6.2 liters V8 engine to twin turbocharged EcoBoost 3.5 liters V6 engine capable of producing a maximum power of 450 hp and 691.5 Nm of peak torque.
- Suspension: Off-roading doesn’t only require powerful engine but good suspension as well, Raptor is equipped with Fox Racing performance shock absorbers, 13-inch of travel at the front and 14-inch of travel at the back. It comes with Torque-on-Demand transfer case and Terrain management System.
- Interior: The interior design of the raptor gives you a classy feel, leather wrapped steering, impressive placement of controls, SYNC3 infotainment system for ease to read.
- Cargo Space: It has an ample amount of space to sit, the rear seats can be folded to extend cargo space. The cargo bed at the back is available only in one size, 5-foot 6-inches, the size of which cannot be changed as it will give negative impact on the performance.
- Safety Equipment: It includes a backup camera with front and side airbags, a tyre pressure monitoring control system, traction control with Roll Stability Control (RSC) and Dynamic Hitch Assist (DHA). It comes with optional 360-degree camera and Pro Trailer Backup Assist.