• Johammer is an Austrian E-Bike produced by Johammer E-Mobility.
• Johammer is installed with amazing engineering concepts.
• Battrixx ties up with Kabra Extrusiontechnik and showcases the same looking bike with roughly the same specs of Johammer.
• Kabra Extrusiontechnik to bring technologies from Austria through technological partner Battenfeld Cincinnati in India.
This amazing futuristic looking electric bike has more stamina than any engine powered bike. Yes this is an electric bike or rather one and only electric bike which can marathon roughly around 200 km or more in a single charge.
Johammer is an Austrian bike produced by Johammer E-Mobility of Bad Leofeldon introduced in 2014. It was showcased in IAA exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany.It is hard to turn eyes from this electric cruiser which is installed with amazing engineering concept. Coming to the main product, this bike is equipped with 12.7 kWh of battery operating between 60V to 82V. The maximum expected service life of its battery is 100000 km or 80% residual capacity. This bike is launched in two variants-
• The next version is J.200 with 12.7 kWh of battery capacity and can cover a range of 200 km in a single charge at a speed of 120 kmph. It accelerates from 0 to 100 kmph in 7 seconds, it takes around 3 to 5 hours of charging and weighs around 180 kg.
With this features which adds adorns to the bike, this bike is made up with ground scraps. This was never introduced in India but recently in the 2020 Auto Expo, the Battrixx company joins hands with Kabra Extrusiontechnik and showcases the same looking bike with no name and with roughly same features.