Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition
· On Friday, the British automobile manufacturer Triumph has revealed the Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition.
· The Bond Edition motorcycle will be shown in the upcoming 25th installment of the James Bond movie, “No Time To Die”.
· Daniel Craig will be shown riding two Triumph motorcycles, Triumph Tiger 900 and Triumph Scrambler 1200 Limited Edition.
· Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is a limited edition motorcycle as Triumph will produce only 250 units with extra unique high value Bond features.
No doubt there are Bond fans all over the world, the Bond behavior, the Bond attitude, “It’s Bond, James Bond”. With huge fan following, people love to drive and buy the cars and bikes that has been shown in the movies driven by the Bond character. The automobile brand manufacturer also receives a huge profit by taking advantage of Bond fans.
For a long time, Aston Martin was taking the whole credit, but in the upcoming 25th installment of the James Bond movie, “No Time To Die” releasing in November, the tables are seen to take turns. This time Triumph is also in the line to taste some profit pie.
Daniel Craig, who is the recent James Bond actor will be seen riding two Triumph motorcycles, first is the new upcoming Triumph Tiger 900 and second is the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE which is modified to make a Bond Edition motorcycle.
The Bond Edition of Scrambler 1200 XE is way different than the regular Scrambler 1200 XE. The statement should be taken as a compliment as there is no chance the Bond Edition design will be disliked by anyone.
With the revelation of Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition motorcycle on Friday by Triumph, the motorcycle features a different bodywork, the body is completed with black that flows all over it, and with black finish it also includes:
· Jet black forks
· Swingarm and Sprocket covered with black
· Front and Rear mudguard, sump guards and grab rail coated with black
· Gold accent engine badges
The Bond Edition Scrambler also features:
· Bond branding over the lower side panel finisher and exhaust number board.
· Unique startup screen that gives a visual as a gun barrel from the movie with 007 logo in between.
· Premium leather seat with beautifully embedded Bond Edition at the back.
Other detailing changes over the Scrambler 1200 XE adds beauty to the motorcycle:
· Dual barrel silencers with carbon fiber end caps from Arrow
· Machined front brake reservoir
· Black coated rear wheel adjuster
· Fog lamps with black shrouds
· Stainless steel headlight grill
Triumph has made a crystal clear confirmation that it will only be producing 250 units of Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition motorcycles. Well the sad part is that it won’t be heading towards India, instead the British automobile manufacturer will be selling in England.
The Bond Edition motorcycle marked the collaboration of Triumph with Bond franchise, one can say it is a super limited edition motorcycle that holds some unique high value features than the regular.
SUBSCRIBE!! & FOLLOW!!(Links are Available on the Website)
SITE & SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
SITE & SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.